- We provide care coordination for Alaskans who need support to live safely and as independently as possible in the home of their choice.
- We work with individuals to help identify the services and
supports that meet their needs.
- We can provide a free, confidential consultation to help you decide how we might best serve you.
- Contact Us
Who We Serve
- Elders needing assistance
- Alaskans with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
Our Mission: Support Alaskans affected by Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias
and other disabilities to ensure quality of life.
Care Coordination Resource of Alaska is a program of Alzheimer's Resource of Alaska.
Alaskans serving Alaskans since 1984.